Gluconolactone 100% Antioxidant & Skin Smoothing Concentrate
Gentle but a powerful equivalent of AHA and BHA acids. Gluconolactone – water soluble representative of polyhydroxy acids (PHA) which naturally occurs as result of glucose metabolism at the cellular level.
Gluconolactone is gentle for the skin. Used regularly over several weeks brings benefits similar to chemical peels (AHA, BHA) but without their common side effects: strong irritation, skin flaking or photo-sensitivity.
Gluconolactone has very comprehensive properties:
– dramatically improves skin hydration and water absorption;
– acts as a highly potent antioxidant protecting the skin from free radicals;
– accelerates skin regeneration after sunburn;
– nourishes, firms, and smoothes the skin surface;
– strengthens the skin’s resistance to external irritants;
– can be used and natural preservative;
– helps to reduce wrinkles;
– diminishes blemishes;
– improves the look of scars and age spots;
– in higher dilutions works as an enzymatic peel;
After the application of the Gluconolactone solution, skin becomes instantly smoother, firmer and more radiant.
– Toner or spray mist – minimum 5% dilution (5 g of powder added to 95 mL of water or hydrosol).
– Enzymatic peel (15% dilution).
– Properties enhancing additive to creams, toners, serums, and masks – minimum 5% dilution
Tip: Before adding Gluconolactone powder to another cosmetic, mix it first with a small amount of water for better blending properties.
Suitable for all skin types
Size: 10 g
Fragrances, Parabens, Sulphates, Phthalates, Talc
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Tracked Shipping Within Canada (2-8 business days excluding remote and difficult to serve locations)||(Downtown, New Westminster BC, Designated pick-up location Burnaby, Metrotown )|
|C$9.60 Per Package up to 500g (1lb) + C$2 per 1000g (2lb)||FREE|
|Shipping US Priority Mail with Tracking (2-6 business days)|
|Prices from C$9.50 per 500 g (1lb) depending on USPS delivery zoning|